- This event has passed.
November 12, 2022 @ 17:30 - 19:30
Mark your calendar, a GASPA tradition returns!
We will celebrate St. Martin on Saturday, November 12th with a shadow play telling the story of St. Martin followed by a lantern parade through the neighborhood for all to join in. Following the parade we will also be offering traditional treats, which include weckmänner, pretzels, hot dogs, cider and glühwein.
- Date: Saturday, November 12th, 2022
- Time: 5:30 – 7:30 pm
- Location: Nativity Catholic School – 1250 Laurel Street, Menlo Park
- Who is invited: Families with the children. This event is geared towards children ages 2-8, but all are invited
- Cost: The event is free, but donations are welcome.
- Food items will be available for purchase following the parade. (Cash and PayPal and Venmo)
Our compilation of traditional St. Martin songs can be found here.