- Please complete one registration form per child using the online form found at the “Registration” page or click the “Register Now” button below. You must complete a separate form for each student, but you can register for multiple classes for one student at the same time.
- Please complete all the questions and double check your responses before clicking “submit” as there is no review process.
- Upon registering, you will receive an invoice via email from email@example.com.
- Please complete your payment via e-check online and make sure to enter your account and routing number correctly. Incorrect numbers may result in rejected payment and additional fees.
- You will receive an email from our office confirming the receipt of your payment and registration.
- Teacher will send class login information and list of required materials (if applicable) approximately 1 week before class begin.
The German-American School of Palo Alto admits student of any race, color, national and ethnic origin, or sexual orientation to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sexual orientation, or national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, and scholarships.