The Fall 2022 Semester begins on Saturday, September 10, 2022.
Enrollment is continuous based on class availability.
The 2021/22 school year is now over. Enrollment for the 2022/23 school year will begin in August. If you are not yet on our mailing list and would like to receive update, please let us know.
Our program, in its online format, is as follows:
- Online Platform: Classes are set to take place via Zoom Video Conferencing and Google Classroom and class duration will be adjusted based on the ages of the students. However, our program remains full immersion and project-based.
- Class duration:
- Kindergarten (3-5 years): 30 minutes
- Elementary (5-8 years): 1 hours
- Elementary (8-10 years): 1.5 hours
- Middle/High School (10-18 Years): 2 hours
- Adults (18+): 2 hours
- Class Start Time: In general, all youth classes will take place between 8:45am and 12pm on Saturdays, but we will be staggering the start of the class to accommodate households with multiple students, in particular those with younger students. Adult Classes take place in the evening during the week.
- Class size: To make the online learning experience as enjoyable and effective as possible, we have dramatically reduced our class sizes. There will be a maximum of 8 students per class in our youth classes and no more than 10 in our adult class.
Under normal circumstances, our Saturday School program consists of 30 Saturday School mornings (9:00 - 12:00) per school year from September through May in Menlo Park and our classes are for students ages 1.5-99+! We have something for everyone!
Many of our students come from a German-speaking background, (i.e. speak German at home, have German speaking parents or have relatives who speak German), while others have no direct connection to the German language and are simply interested in learning (a new)/ (the) language.
To make a long story short, we welcome everyone, with or without prior German language knowledge! We have a wide variety of classes to suit all ages and skill levels and our full immersion concept has proven very successful over the years!
If spaces are available, registration is continuously possible throughout the school year.
Should you decide to join us after the start of the school year, (Sept 11th, 2021) please first contact our office to inquire if space is available for you or your child(ren) and once you receive a confirmation, please only then use the online registration form.
Not quite finding what you are looking for in our other class options? Then this might be just the ticket!
Based on teacher availability, we are pleased to offer 1-on-1 tutoring for all ages starting at the elementary school level. Dates and times are flexible. Currently all 1-on-1 classes are offered online only.
Price: $75 per hour for private lessons (1 student)
$50 per hour, per student for semi-private lessons (2 students)
When you purchase 10 sessions, you get the 11th free!
Our team members are professional tutors, so we require 24 hours notice for cancelled or rescheduled tutoring sessions. If a session is cancelled within 24 hours, we bill in full for the scheduled tutoring time.
Please be on time. Classes can only start at the time agreed upon. Should the student arrive early, the class cannot start until the agreed upon time. Students who are minors, must remain with their parents until the lesson begins. If the student does not arrive within 15 minutes after the start of the scheduled appointment, the tutor has the express authority to the leave the location, terminate the session and charge the student/client for the full amount of the session.
If you are interested, please contact us directly for availability.