Hands on German!
We are pleased to once again offer an after school program at North Star Academy in Redwood City for the Spring 2019 semester. This program is open to students from neighboring schools as well!*
Our Program is called "Hands on German". This program is a full immersion program using both hands on projects as well as book and games to learn German.
This semester we will be offering a Level 1 and Level 2 class. The Spring Session consists of 15 classes from January through May.
For the Spring Session, only students who have completed at least one session of our program or have a previous knowledge of German may be enrolled. To ensure the best possible learning environment for all students in a class, beginner students are only accepted at the start of the Fall Session.
Here the Details:
Level 1: Thursdays, 2-3pm
- January 17/24/31
- February 7/21/28 (no class Feb 14)
- March 7/21 (no class Mar 14/28)
- April 11/18/25 (no class Apr 4)
- May 2/9/23/30 (no class May 16)
Level 2: Tuesdays, 3-4pm
- January 22/29 (no class Jan 15, only make-up class from the fall session that day)
- Feb 5/19/26 (no class Feb 12)
- March 5/19 (no class Mar 12/26)
- April 9/16/23/30 (no class April 2)
- May 7/14/21/28
Location: North Star Academy
400 Duane Street Redwood City, CA 94062
Cost: $260 for 15 sessions (Tuition is due by the first day.)
Tuition Refund Policy: Tuition must be paid in full at time of registration. Tuition cannot be refunded once the program has started.
- Please fill out the online registration form for each child separately. The registration form can be found on the "Reg Form" tab on this page.
- In 1-2 days you will receive an invoice from our office.
- Registration is only complete once we have received the registration information and tuition for each child.
GASPA now only accepts electronic payments for registration fees and tuition (as well as donations). To keep our expenses low, we only accept electronic checks (ACH bank transfers).
You can also print the invoice or download as pdf for your records.
Please make sure to enter your account and routing number correctly. Incorrect numbers may result in rejected payment and additional fees.
If you have any questions about the forms or fees, please contact us by email
Registration is first-come, first-serve, however, students of North Star Academy will be given priority.
*This program is open to students of neighboring schools as well, but GASPA nor North Star Academy is not responsible for transportation to and from class.
The German-American School of Palo Alto admits student of any race, color, national and ethnic origin, or sexual orientation to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sexual orientation, or national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, and scholarships.