The 2019 GASPA Summer School Camp program begins on Monday June 24th and runs 4 weeks through, July 19th.
Update: We currently have a Waiting List for Students ages 3-7. We still have openings for students ages 8-12. If you would like to be added to our Waiting List, please contact our Office.
Important to note:
- Sign-Up for single weeks, as well as all 4 weeks is possible.
- We offer a discount on tuition when registering multiple children.
- Early Bird pricing is valid through March 31st (Registration information and registration fee must be received by March 31st.)
- Regular tuition pricing begins April 1st.
- Changes to your registration (ie. switching weeks, adding or subtracting weeks) can be made until June 1st. Changes made after June 1st, will incur an additional fee of $50 per child and change.
- Registration fee, non-refundable, is dependent upon the number of weeks you sign up for. ($50-$150)
- Prices per week are $395 (early bird) or $415 (regular)
- Full 4-week camp costs $1500 (early bird) or $1550 (regular)
- $50 referral discount on tuition for you and a new friend when you both sign up for the full 4-weeks (email us to let us know)
- Full pricing breakdown can be found here.
- Mornings (8-9am): $15 per hour, per child.
- GASPA-PM: $725 flat-rate per child for the full 4 weeks or $190 per week from 2-6pm to be paid by June 1st. (pro-rating per hour and sibling discount are not available)
- Single Day Sign-Up or late pick up (after 2pm): $40 per child for the whole afternoon (2-6pm)
- Late-Late Pick-Up: GASPA-PM ends at 6pm. An additional fee of $60 per hour started, per child will be charged for children not picked up by 6pm.
- Morning and Single Day Sign-Up form can be found here.
Here are three examples:
Example 1: One Child + Full 4 weeks camp + Full GASPA-PM program from 2-6pm + Early Bird Pricing
- Registration fee - $150
- Tuition - $1,500
- GASPA-PM - $725
- TOTAL = $2,375
Example 2: One child + 2 weeks camp + 2 weeks GASPA-PM + 5 days morning drop in + regular pricing
- Registration fee - $75
- Tuition - $415 + $415 = $830
- GASPA-PM - $190 + $190 = $380
- Morning Drop-In - $15 x 5 = $75
- TOTAL = $1,360
Example 3: 2 Children + Full 4 weeks camp + 2 weeks GASPA-PM + Early Bird Pricing
- Registration fee - $150 + $150 = $300
- Tuition - $1,500 + $1,350 = $2,850
- GASPA-PM - $190 x 4 = $760
- TOTAL = $3,910
Registration is first-come, first-serve. Early registration ensures your child's place.
All Tuition and Fees are due by June 1st, 2019.
GASPA now only accepts electronic payments for registration fees and tuition (as well as donations).
To keep our expenses low, we only accept electronic checks (ACH bank transfers). Once you have completed the registration form, you will receive an email from “German American School of Palo Alto” quickbooks@notification.
Please make sure to enter your account and routing number correctly. Incorrect numbers may result in rejected payment and additional fees.
Tuition Refund Policy: All registration fees are non-refundable. Tuition can not be refunded once the student has started the program.
- Please complete one registration form per child using the online form found at the "Reg Form" tab at the top of this page.
- You will receive an invoice in 1-2 days.
- To complete the registration process and ensure your child's spot, please pay the registration fee as soon as possible.
- Once we have received your registration fee you will receive a confirmation email from our office.
Note: Registration is only complete once we have received your registration AND the non-refundable registration fee for each child!
- In preparation for the first day, please fill out one "pick-up authorization form" per child and bring it with you ion the first day of camp.
- If you have any questions about the forms or fees, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The German-American School of Palo Alto admits student of any race, color, national and ethnic origin, or sexual orientation to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sexual orientation, or national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, and scholarships.