Please use the text tab to complete your registration.
Please complete all the questions and double check your responses before clicking "submit" as there is no review process.
You must complete a separate form for each student, but you can register for multiple classes for one student at the same time.
Tuition Refund Policy:
- Classes require a minimum of 4 students and will have no more than 8 students.
- Cut-off date for cancellation is 1 week prior to class begin. No refunds after this date.
- Requests for refund of tuition can only be made in writing to board and management and are subject to board approval.
If you have questions about this registration process, please feel free to call us at 650-520-3646 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Tuition is due by or on the first day of class.
GASPA now only accepts electronic payments for registration fees and tuition (as well as donations).
To keep our expenses low, we only accept electronic checks (ACH bank transfers). Once you have completed the registration form, you will receive an email from “German American School of Palo Alto” quickbooks@notification.
Please make sure to enter your account and routing number correctly. Incorrect numbers may result in rejected payment and additional fees.
- Please complete one registration form per child using the online form found at the "Reg Form" tab at the top of this page.
- Upon registering, you will receive an invoice via email from email@example.com.
- Please complete your payment via e-check online and make sure to enter your account and routing number correctly. Incorrect numbers may result in rejected payment and additional fees.
- You will receive an email from our office confirming the receipt of your payment and registration.
- Teacher will send class login information and list of required materials (if applicable) approximately 1 week before class begin.
The German-American School of Palo Alto admits student of any race, color, national and ethnic origin, or sexual orientation to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sexual orientation, or national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, and scholarships.